.......the highlight of your week is your new salad spinner. My mom got one of these a few weeks ago and she kept telling me how great it is. I love salad but I don't like the process of making one. I typically would tear my pieces into a large colander and rinse. Then I would pat it dry with a million paper towels because I can't stand wet lettuce. So, yesterday my mom and I had some time to kill while Hudson was at Nature School. We ran into Bed Bath & B*yond and she bought me one.
Hudson bugged me all night about it. He wanted to get it out and play with it. So finally today, after a quick trip to the store for tonight's dinner list we decided to give it a try.

I tore the pieces up and rinsed it and then I let Hudson do the pulling. You just pull the cord and it spins all of the water out into the bowl. It's super cool. Like I said, you know you are old when this gets you excited!
I tore the pieces up and rinsed it and then I let Hudson do the pulling. You just pull the cord and it spins all of the water out into the bowl. It's super cool. Like I said, you know you are old when this gets you excited!
Hudson's highlight this week (other than the salad spinner of course!) has been his new nightlight. He's been eyeing this for a few weeks now at the store inside his Nature School. These are the cutest things. They are made of stained glass and you can switch them out during the year. They have a turkey, a snowman, and many others to go along with the different holidays and seasons. Now that we have the nightlight we can just get a new piece as the months pass. He will look forward to changing them out. Last night, he slept with it in his room but today we had to move it because Cooper kept bothering it. I'm afraid he may break it since it's fragile so we will enjoy it in our kitchen for a while.
4 comments:
You are cracking me up.
Love the nightlight! I love all kinds of switch-it-out-for-the-season stuff, even if I don't usually remember to change from Halloween to Thanksgiving until the day before turkey day!
so cute!
I am loving the night light! I understand about moving it because I have to unplug the one in Brady and Collin's room every morning before Logan gets to it!
Does the salad spinner really get rid of ALL the water?
Post a Comment