The last few days have been Halloween packed! On Saturday, we had our Trunk of Treats at church. We enjoyed the bounce houses, booths, and a hayride. On Tuesday, Hudson had his class party at school and was able to wear his costume there too. Then tonight, we made the rounds in our neighborhood. We have more candy then we know what to do with.
I had a difficult time deciding what Hudson would be this year. Whenever I would ask him he would say "I want to be Hudson." He's never been a big dress-up kind of kid so I knew the decision was up to me. He also doesn't like things over his face or even on his head so I knew I needed to find something that didn't require a hat or mask. Most costumes these days have those and many don't look right if you leave that part out. So, I began my search and I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered this Cars costume. When asked, Hudson will say he's "Light-meen McQueen" It's a full mouth and hard for him to pronounce correctly.
Taking a pit stop
Taking a hay ride with dad
I knew the minute I saw this shark costume that I HAD to have it. It comes really close in rank as my favorite, next to the Humpty Dumpty costume that both boys wore their first Halloween. He looked adorable.

Can't you just hear the Jaws theme song now?
Trick-o-Treating with Colton and McKenzie. Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!!
6 comments:
Ha!
Love the Jaws outfit!
I love that shark costume. Both boys look adorable!
They both look so cute. That shark costume is hilarious!
You know, I have the world's biggest 11-year-old Jaws fan at my house, so we love sharks around here! Adorable costume!
Love the Light-meen costume, too! Too bad they didn't have a Doc Hudson costume from Cars--then he really could've been Hudson!
They look so cute!! I LOVE the shark!
LAND SHARK! Sorry you may be a little young for that SNL skit. I love their costumes. That Light-meen McQueen is slick. I have never seen a cuter shark.
Post a Comment