Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Muddy Puddles

Our neighbors had a leak in their sprinkler system so this caused a huge puddle on their sidewalk. Leave it up to my boys to find it. They had a great time splashing around and getting wet.
Hudson and our neighbor, Wyatt
Going back for more
Um, I think we have a problem.......after a while, gravity ended up winning!
Squishy mud!

Peek-a-boo

This boy must be going through a growth spurt. He wants to eat all the time! In fact, many times a day he will walk over to the pantry and just start beating on the doors. His expanding belly proves that he doesn't miss any meals around here!

6 comments:

Phillips Family said...

What fun (and it didn't run up your water bill)!

I love Cooper's shirt!

Anonymous said...

we are having pantry/fridge issues too! i think i need a schedule!

Laurie said...

It looks like they had so much fun playing in the water! Cooper is getting so big! He is so cute!

Laura Drury said...

How fun...I wish I was there to play in the water! It's still so hot that I bet it felt good being out there. Also so glad that Hudson's school is going much better. It is an important year for them and I'm so glad he's back where all feel good about the situation.

Jennifer H. said...

Glad to hear Hudson is in a class he likes. That is so important. Love the pictures. I bet the mud was fun to clean up!!

tamandscott said...

That's fun. Cooper's shirt is too cute!