On Monday, my college friends came over with their kiddos. It's always so fun to get together to catch up and let the kids play. Our number keeps growing (Laura and Robyn are both expecting in January) so it was hard to get a good picture of all of them. Here's my best attempt.
Robyn's little boy, Jace
Laura's little boy, Ty

Laura's little girl, Halle (she's 2.......going on 12!!)
Fischer's little boy, Nolan. Watching all these big kids makes me sleepy.
Fischer's little girl, Kaylee
My monkey, Cooper
Fischer's little girl, Kaylee
Hudson
The gang
****************************************************************************This week, Hudson had fall break from preschool and nature school. We have had a lot of fun doing different fall/pumpkin activities at home. We made some "scrumptious" pumpkin cookies. Those were Hudson's exact words after we finished!
7 comments:
We had a great time. Thanks for having us. I'm so thankful that we can all get together. I know my kids & I really enjoy it. I enjoyed our pizza night!
I miss Jace!
(And his parents, too!)
It was such a fun night! I love the pics of the kids. The pumpkin cookies are so cute! Kaylee has been begging to make pumpkin cookies. I hope I have time next week to make some!
What fun! I cannot believe y'all are going to add two more to the group soon!
Fun times! We are going to do some fall thing today!
The cookies do look scrumptous! I think it is so neat that you still get together with your college roomates!
I bet those kids had a great time together! I love frosted cookies. I might show up at your door for one. :)
Post a Comment