Saturday, October 27, 2007

Charlotte's Web and Ants in our Pants

Last night, I had the privilege of taking my son on a date to see Charlotte's Web. We had a great time! Our neighbors, Judy and Wyatt, had never been so we invited them along. Hudson and Wyatt fight like brothers but I know deep down inside, Hudson loves him.


************************************************************************************
We have Ants in Our Pants!!

Okay, not really but we do have some new ants at our house. A couple of months ago, we bought Hudson one of those ant gel colonies. It took forever to arrive but it finally showed up last week. I'm not sure who loves this more- Hudson or me? They are fascinating to watch. It's been so neat to watch them tunnel and to see how organized they are. What fun!!

***********************************************************************************

......speaking of pants, Cooper had a hard time this week. On Thursday, Hudson had orange day at school. I decided to dress them in their matching "I love my mummy" shirts. I pulled out a pair of jeans for Cooper (used to be Hudson's) and after walking around the living room for a few minutes, he began to walk out of them. I got so tickled watching him. I eventually had to change him into another pair.

3 comments:

tamandscott said...

How fun! Hudson will surely remember those date nights! I bet he loved trying to figure out how the lights work on the stage!

Phillips Family said...

What fun!

We have the "I love my mummy" shirt and I will be sad when we can no longer wear it after Wed.

Stacey said...

we are going to the play on the 9th with our school!