I am loving this chilly weather! There is something about the first few times I bundle my boys up in cold weather clothes that just makes me want to eat them up! They looks so cuddly and snuggly. I didn't take any pictures of Hudson before school this morning but I did get a few of Cooper when we got back.
"Show me your nose" ........I should have waited another second because his finger did land on the tip of his nose
He loves to push buttons on our DVR player
Handsome boy turned 19 months last week
He loves to push buttons on our DVR player
Cooper is really into his new Lightning McQueen car. He pushes it all over the house.
Then he runs over to me so that I'll pull the cord and make it go fast. I see this view many times a day because he loves for me to play cars with him.
7 comments:
Hes' getting so big...& too cute!
I LOVE the cooler weather too!
Nate had that outfit last year. It was one of my favorites. I was so sad when he outgrew it!
Your boys are so cute.
I still remember Katie's cozy "cotton candy" pajamas (they were pink). I just loved it when it was cold enough for her to wear them. Mmm, mmm, mmm! Snuggly!
Cooper is too adorable!
What a cutie! Yes, I am loving the colder weather. I used to really despise cold weather, but as I get older, I am liking it more and more.
I am loving this weather and glad that it is finally here!
Love the jammies! The cooler weather was nice, and now I'm ready for it to come back!
Post a Comment