1. Who is your man? Jason
2. How long have you been married? 7 years
3. How long did you date? dated 9 months and engaged for 5
4. How old is your man? 36
5. Who eats more? Jason but I can give him a run for his money at times.
6. Who said "I love you" first? Jason
7. Who is taller? Jason
8. Who sings better? Well, since I used to sing backup (huge joke between us!).....really, neither of us are rock stars in this category.
9. Who is smarter? I'd say me but then it depends on what you are talking about. Home improvement and he's smarter for sure!
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine. It takes a lot to tick him off.
11. Who does the laundry? I do.
12. Who takes out the trash? Jason will take the trash outside before pickup but I usually empty the one from the kitchen since I'm home more.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If looking at the bed, I'm on the right side.
14. Who pays the bills? We both do.
15. Who is better on the computer? He is.
16. Who mows the lawn? Jason
17. Who cooks dinner? That would be me.
18. Who drives when you are together? Jason
19. Who pays when you go out? Jason
20. Who is more stubborn? Absolutely him. He gets his mind set and there is no changing it.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? it's a tie and will depend on the situation.
22. Whose families do you see most? Both of ours.
23. Who kissed who first? Jason kissed me first while we were on a huge road trip to Montana.
24. Who asked who out first? He did............finally, after like 7 years (another post for another time)
25. Who proposed? Jason did. It was the Millennium Year and very exciting!
26. Who is more sensitive? I am.
27. Who has more friends? I do. He's not as good about keeping up.
28. Who has more siblings? He does- he has 3 sisters and I have one.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Jason
30. Who is the biggest pushover with the kids? Probably me.
Now, I tag Tammie, Laurie, and Heather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow-quick response. Cool. It's so fun to remember those firsts isn't it! The big Montana road trip...how fun!
Post a Comment