Sunday, June 28, 2009

Girls-Only Weekend

This weekend, I headed out for a girls-only trip with my sister and my mom. We went to Granbury, where my mom and step dad just purchased a lot for their RV. It's in a little quaint gated community with other RV'ers. We celebrated my sister's birthday and did some shopping, lots of eating, went to a show (Gr*nbury Live), a movie, and stayed up WAY.TOO.LATE. What an awesome time!
Having a yummy birthday dinner at a local Mexican restaurant.
This coming weekend, lots of our family members are heading out to the lake so mom put up her 4th of July banners.Relaxing on the covered patio. It was such a peaceful weekend.......no food to cut up, no sippy cups to refill, no diapers to change!. I'm reenergized and ready for a new week! I sure missed my boys but am so thankful for the small break.

With my mom.

With my sister, Julie.

I had such a fun weekend! I love you girls!

2 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

that is so neat that you had such a good time!

Laurie said...

I am glad you had a great relaxing weekend! Sounds like so much fun!