1. This
cute vinyl wallet ...perfect for days at the pool and water park. I love that I can have my keys and our season passes all in the same place. It's waterproof and will allow me to keep my regular wallet at home or in my car so that I don't worry about someone walking off with my credit cards or id. This has my spare key on it and will stay in my beach bag for the days we head to the water.


2. My recipe binder. A couple of months ago I mentioned a favorite recipe site called
Relish. I have basically created a binder full of all of our favorite relish recipes, along with some of our other favorites. I have it organized by types of food, such as: poultry, seafood, beef, etc.....and it saves me so much time each week when I plan our weekly dinner menu. Each recipe is in a clear protective sleeve so that if it gets dirty while I'm cooking, I can just wipe it down and return it to the binder when I'm finished.

3. Rosemary is probably my new favorite fresh herb. I've made lots of things with it lately and I just really love the taste. Here is one of my favorite new dishes. It's super easy and so yummy!

Buttermilk and Rosemary Chicken Breasts
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 cup buttermilk
2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
coarse salt and pepper to taste
In a large ziplock bag, combine the buttermilk, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Add chicken to the marinade, turning to coat. Marinate all day. Heat grill to medium. Lift chicken from marinade, shaking off excess; discard marinade. Grill for 5-8 minutes per side (depending on how thick the chicken is)
It is so, so good!!
4. The boys playing so hard that they both fall asleep on the way home and I get a nice and peaceful ride. Ahhhh......

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!
1 comment:
Loved the favorites! The recipe sounds delicious! I love how organzied you are !
Post a Comment