Thursday, June 11, 2009

50 Pounds Lighter This Week

This week, Hudson has camp.....so I've had tons of time with just Cooper. It's been really neat to spend time with just him. We've stayed really busy so far this week. So far, we have gone here to play games, gone here to jump with friends, and rode the train and had a picnic lunch with some friends. Whew! I'm tired. (although it's been a busy week, I actually prefer this over just staying home. We tend to get bored easily!)

Hudson love, love, loves his camp. I knew he would the minute I got the information on it. I'm so glad he's been able to attend.
Monkey boy was not a happy camper the first day or so when he realized that brother got to go to camp and he didn't. That's another reason we've packed our days with fun activities.

Tuesday was "Crazy Hat" day.....this is about as crazy as it gets with Hudson. (remember, he's not an eyes-on-me kind of person) I don't think he kept it on long after he got there.

Wednesday was "Crazy Hair" day.

On the train

Sweet boy!Looking for turtles with Bryce and Brayden.

Today is rainy and we are hanging out around here.....waiting for the carpet guy to come and put Cooper's room back together. (last week we had a pipe burst and it drenched Cooper's room and carpet) Hopefully I can get my house cleaned and somewhat organized.

1 comment:

Yarni Gras! said...

such sweet photos....sorry about the carpet though...yuck!