Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday's Favorites

I don't have a ton of things to list today.....in fact one thing I really wanted to post about isn't here yet so I'll have to include that one on another day.


1. My good friend, Laurie, introduced me to these healthy snacks. They are only 100 calories, full of fiber, vitamins/minerals, and don't contain a ton of "extras" or yucky ingredients. I found them in the freezer section (located next to the organic/natural products) at my local Target and Tom Thumb. They are definitely worth the money!
2. This pineapple slicer from Crate and Barrel is a MUST if you love fresh pineapple. I recently got this and have only used it once but it did not disappoint!

3. For some reason, I LOVE to wear dresses right now. I love the comfort they offer and the endless possibilities for accessories.
4. Some of my favorite friends! We had a girl's night last night and spent 4 hours eating and catching up. As usual, we had a TON of great laughs!

Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

#1 looks yummy!

Y'all always take a cute pic-color coordinated and everything!