Tuesday, October 13, 2015

4 years and Hotel Happenings....

October 5 was 4 years since this guy passed away.  I won't lie.  I've been in a funk the last few weeks.  We just miss him terribly.

Getting the house prepped for new floors means tackling closets that you have majorly neglected.  This was once my wrapping paper closet but has turned into the "toss it in and close the door really fast" closet.

Staying in a hotel means access to the swimming pool.  Except this guy got bored really fast because brother was upstairs studying and no one was here swimming. He lasted about 3 minutes before the "I'm bored" stuff started.

Trying to pack everyone up for the hotel (me and kids and everything they need for school, etc....) and I totally forgot the dog's leash.  Our dog is crazy and runs so I knew there was no way we could walk him without one.  Out of desperation, I got those plastic liners that they line the cups with in the hotel room.....I tied them together and used the strap of Hudson's duffel bag and walked the dog.  I was quite impressed with myself.  I just might be able to survive out in the wild after all.

So sweet.  Cooper was helping Hudson study for his big 9 weeks test.  Calling out the questions while Hudson answered.  Love when they get along.

The tile is gone. What a mess!!!

Our house was complete craziness last week.

Excited to see our fireplace get a face lift.  The company that is doing this tho can't get us in for several more weeks so we will cover this with plastic and patiently wait.

Ragweed is in full effect here.  Its bad.  My little guy has had lots of sneezing and snot going on.  I took him for a NAET treatment and they did cupping on him.  He tested sensitive to ragweed, dust, flowers, and smoke.

On to the next hotel.  (we were not sure how many nights we needed so we played it by ear.  That meant moving around because some were booked for the following night)  Cooper loved this fountain and the fire inside.

"Mom, can I have a penny and make a wish?"

Closing his eyes and thinking hard.....


Hope all his wishes come true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cooper looks so much like his Dad in these photos!