A couple of weeks ago, Shawn's dad built some shelves for our pantry. When Jason and I built our house, we had the option of having a small walk-in pantry or a larger cabinet that matched the rest of our cabinets. The dumb 24 year old me chose the matching cabinets vs. the walk-in pantry. For the last 15 years, I have wanted to slap said 24 year old me for making that choice. The cabinets are very deep and there is a TON of wasted space.
"Before"
"After"
By adding another smaller shelf in between, it allows me to use the wasted space better.
It's still not perfect but we are making the best of the space we have.
This is something I do about twice a week- NAET and Acupuncture. Still working on my eczema.
If you have really bad allergies (either food or airborne) I encourage you to google "NAET" and find a practitioner in your area.
You hold a vial of whatever it is that you are being treated for and basically this sends signals to your body to not see this as foreign. Kinda hard to explain but it works.
Last Thursday, I flew out to Vegas with 3 of my team members.
Mistee, Me, Kim and Beth.
We attended OolaPalooza. Basically working on ourselves. Trying to find balance in this unbalanced world. Lots of soul searching took place this weekend.
Here is the book if you have never read it. It's awesome.
Talking about "spinning all the plates in life" and how we often don't do them all well. So true!
One night we got to hang out in the Real World Las Vegas penthouse. There is a bowling lane....
....and lots of awesome views from the bedroom.
Look at this double shower. And that bathtub!!! I could lay in there all night and look at that view!
Sweet friends!
Last day of our Oola seminar. With the authors.
Eating dinner and bonding with my girls.
This was a quote that was shared this weekend. I love it!
So thankful I got to get away and work on myself. Its quite eye opening when you see there are lots of areas you lack in. I wrote lots of goals and hope to find better balance in my life.



















No comments:
Post a Comment