You know you have a little boy sharing your hotel room when you find lizards in the sink. This one grows in water.....and shrinks when taken out.
Kitchen tile finished and most of the floor.
What a difference!! Love it.
When Cooper was 3 he went to Speech School. He got a sticker every day he was good and he was always so proud of himself. He would come home and stick it on the refrigerator. Those have been there for years (he is 9) and I decided they needed to finally come down. This was a total beating to remove.
Yesterday, Hudson had early release from school. He and I got to eat lunch together and then I took him to get a cupcake. Love spending time with my oldest......doesn't happen much these days.
We are hoping that tonight is the last night for a hotel. The painters have been here this week and the fumes are strong. So beyond ready to get back into my own bed.








No comments:
Post a Comment