This weekend we started putting things back on the walls. When the painter fills in all the nail holes and paints a fresh coat of paint......it looks awesome but that means you have to remeasure every single picture and art work for your walls. And that takes forever. I'm pretty sure between hanging art and curtains......that will really test a marriage. Ha!
We went to the garage to get some nails and stumbled on Jason's jar. We had this for a long time and this note was always on it but for the life of me, I can't remember why he put it there.
Sometimes just seeing his handwriting makes me stop in my tracks.
Took the boys to see Hotel Transylvania 2 this weekend. I LOVED the first one and was slightly disappointed with this second movie. It was just okay for me.
I feel really bad that I have not gotten out one single Halloween decoration. And Halloween is this Saturday. (sigh) In fact, I haven't gotten any fall stuff out because of the house stuff and at this point I figure its too late. We have a very busy November so I think I'll focus on getting the house back together and shoot for being organized in time for Christmas.
I had ordered this slime vinyl a few months ago so I decided to slap it on their toilet. They thought it was funny! I def do not win mom of the year as far as festivities go this year.
Shawn's parents came over for a bit on Sunday.....so the boys go to play with cousins. Cooper and Kenlee playing games.
And Hannah and Hudson watching silly videos on You Tube.
Its FINALLY getting a little cooler here in Texas. It was 54 this morning when I took the boys to school. You know you are from Texas when you step outside and its 54 degrees and your little one says he thinks it might snow today. Ha!!
I love, love, love soups. I could eat them year round but they seem to taste even better when its actually cold outside. This is on the menu for tonight.
We got a new entertainment center for the play room and we lost some shelf space for the boys Legos. We got these floating shelves from the Container Store and hopefully this will allow them to display some of their favorite kits.
Oh my goodness. I so need my house to get back to normal. I mentioned that our room and Cooper's room as serving as storage right now. We are now going through everything and trying to simplify. I am trying to donate or trash things we don't need or use anymore. This is taking forever. I know I"ll be glad when its done but I'm sick of doing it. First world problems, I know. My goal is to have this room back to normal by Thursday. We shall see!











2 comments:
I love the toilet vinyl! Where did you order it from? I might have to get one for next year!
Hey! I found it on Group Dealz but just looked back and it said the vendor was Adhering Words. Hope that helps!
Post a Comment