Tomorrow is Hudson's last day of kindergarten. He had his graduation today and it was really sweet. I managed to only escort him to his room this morning before the tears started pouring. I was already crying on my way to the cafeteria....before the thing even started! This year has flown by and Hudson has blossomed before my very eyes. He has changed and matured so much this school year.
Before we left for the ceremony.

With Grammy
Luckily for me, we had some funny moments like this that somewhat took my mind off of what was going on. Hudson is so much like me in the sense that he doesn't like a ton of attention on him. Even though he was on stage with 40+ kids, he still felt nervous up there. I honestly can't say that I blame him. Anyone that knows me, knows that I'm not an "eyes on me" kind of person.
The kids sang some really sweet songs and a few that were funny too. Once the program got going, Hudson started to sing and do the hand motions. He was super cute!
Mrs. P handing him the diploma.
We are so proud of you Hudson and all the progress you have made this year. You are an incredibly smart boy and we can't wait to see where God takes you!
2 comments:
soooooooo cute!
Congrats Hudson! Enjoy your summer. :)
Post a Comment