He was pumped about the Lightning McQueen pull-ups. This morning after he went potty, he asked for "cars." What a big boy!!
**********************************************************************************
One huge advantage of having boys born in the same season is that you get to hand down clothes. Don't feel bad for monkey, he gets his fair share of new things but it's also so nice to open a big bucket and find loads of pajamas and basics like khaki shorts. This orange shirt brought back some memories for me. Hudson wore this shirt not long after Cooper was born. I took some pics of them together and wanted to take some of C to compare at this age and see if they looked similar. He wouldn't cooperate with me yesterday - guess a photo session wasn't on his agenda before school. Oh well, another time maybe.
************************************************************************************
Today, Hudson is under the weather. It actually started yesterday. I could tell that he wasn't feeling great but he went on to school and Mad Science but by late in the afternoon he was really dragging. He kept complaining that his leg hurt and he just wanted to lay around. By evening, he had 101 fever and this morning it was 99. I decided to keep him home - there goes the perfect attendance award (just kidding!)- so I'm hoping he gets better soon. It's such a rare thing for Hudson to be sick. He's always such a healthy guy!
5 comments:
Maybe Cooper can come and give Nate some pointers, please?
your boys are so adorable!
Way to go, Coop! I'm very impressed. You can tell by the pics that he is excited about this. So cute. Hope Hudson feels better soon. We've been well so far but soooo many people I know have been sick. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Ok. Just read the post on the chair. I'm about to cry except I get to keep mine a little longer! What have you decided about the chair?
I totally understand the potty training fears! I was that way with my girls. When they are ready it makes things so nice and easy!!! Love the picture with the shirt. I get flooded with memories like that, too. Neat thing is we will get flooded for the rest of our lives! I love it! When emmie was 3 she called Lion King...King Lion. Now Shelbie loves Lion King, too and she calls it King Lion. She never heard that before! So when Shelbie says King Lion I can totally go back to when Emmie was that age. Kids are just precious and they make life great!
Post a Comment