I haven't done a FF in a while so I figured I'd think of some things to list here.
1. The website Relish! - For some time now, I've really been trying to plan a weekly dinner menu and purchase everything needed each week. I know some of you are great shoppers and can shop every 2 weeks but I just can't seem to get that to work. I buy too much produce and there is no way to get that to last two weeks. I'm okay though with my weekly shopping trip. I make a list and purchase only the things on that list. I think as long as you don't impulse buy then you are okay. Anyway, I found that I was spending a ton of time looking for recipes and trying to figure out what we would eat each week. The website has made my life SOOO much easier. For just $7 a month, you can choose weekly meals that come with the recipe and the full grocery list. It's the best! Give it a try. I think you will find that it saves you a ton of time and money in the end.
2. Oriental Trading- Not only have I used OT for Hudson's school parties, I have also used them for our birthday parties as well. They have party packages with paper goods and lots of little trinkets that work well for goodie bags.
3. I LUVS me a good deal. Around Christmas time, I was looking at this Drill & Design activity toy but I really didn't want to spend $40 on it.....plus it required batteries which was going to break my "battery free" Christmas goal. This week, while shopping at the local JBF Sale I came across a gently used one for only $9. It has all the pieces and looks barely played with. The boys are really enjoying it!
4. 100 % Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara- This mascara is made with lots of safe ingredients, including berries, which makes this mascara smell yummy! Everything I've used so far from 100% Pure is awesome! You can get some of it at Ulta too.
Happy Friday!!
2 comments:
I'll have to try out the Relish website...sounds like something I could use.
I loved your post about the chair. It is so hard to realize our babies aren't babies anymore!
Hope you and your family are doing well.
Kristin
what a neat toy!
Post a Comment