On Monday, Cooper turns 3. We had his party today and it was a blast! I chose a carnival/circus theme and I had a lot of fun planning the details of the party. I had it at a really cool place.....a place that had so many neat things inside that I didn't really have to do a ton. 
Fresh popcorn!
A photo op......I have a ton of good pics of our guests but I don't have time to post them all.
Free tattoos for everyone!



Riding the roller coaster.......
.......and playing games in the arcade.
Hudson and Colton
Cooper with mommy and daddy
With Aunt Pearl. She did such a good job working the popcorn machine!
I could NOT have done it without these two....or any of my family for that matter. Everyone helped with cooking, taking pictures, applying tattoos, and anything else that needed to be done. Thanks so much!
If you live in the metroplex and ever need a cake lady, let me know. She lives in central Arlington and she is amazing!! She's been making cakes for us for a long time. In fact, she made our wedding cakes and we've used her for pretty much every shower I've hosted and every party I've had. Her cakes are delicious and are truly pieces of art!
Brothers!
He was so giddy when everyone was singing Happy Birthday to him!
Make a wish!
I was so excited that my college friends could all come! It's pretty rare that we all 4 make it to a birthday party at the same time since we are a bit spread out and there are now 9 kids between us.
He got lots of fun toys.
Thank you friends for coming to our party!
10 comments:
darling cute theme! Love the cake. The pic of you and hubby is darn cute, too!
what a fun day........everyone looks like they had a blast!
Such a great theme!
This place looks like a lot of fun. Can you email me the name of it?
Happy Birthday, Cooper!
Your boys are so cute! They make me wish for a little boy :) Happy Birthday Cooper...
what a super cute party idea! i will keep it in mind for the next one!!
It was a great party! Can't beleive Cooper is 3!
Looks like it was so much fun! I can't believe how big yours and Julies' kids are! WOW!
Looks like you guys had alot of fun! Can you email me the name of the place? Graham would love it! akennedy29@yahoo.com
Too cute!! I have a Hudson (5) and a Cortland (3).
Hey! I loved looking at your pics! I am doing a carnival/circus theme for my son's 1st birthday and wondering where you found the fabric for his shirt. We are having one made with a 1 on it. You can email me at christyfree@gmail.com to let me know. Thanks!!
Post a Comment