Anyone else? Raising a teenager is like dying a slow death. 😜
Last weekend I went to a local training with some of my team.
On the way back from our drive to Houston last weekend, we drove through miles and miles of bugs. Our windshield got so bad that we pulled over for gas and has to spray the front of our car down and scrub the windows. I've never seen anything like it!
Love my local coffee shop.....they make the best gluten free vanilla scones.
Cooper is enjoying Jujitsu. I can tell he's afraid to be too aggressive but he's learning!
This week, Hudson started golf. I can't say he's over-the-moon excited but I'm praying he learns to love it.
Last night, I hosted a wreath making party at my house. We had a wreath maker come and teach us how to make them. It was a lot of fun!
She brought everything!
My crazy brother in law!
The finished wreaths!



















No comments:
Post a Comment