Every day my little guy is making some sort of fun creation. His latest is this Lego fidget spinner (that is all the rage these days!)
Last fall, Cooper was really having some issues with his jaw. Apparently the hinges in his jaw are not connected properly so we spent 3 days a week for several months last year getting it worked out at the chiropractor. The holidays came.....moving happened TWICE....and a few weeks ago I noticed him making this weird motion with his mouth, almost like he's trying to pop his jaw. So back to the chiro we went......to discover that is pretty much completely out of place again. Unfortunately, those adjustments didn't fully hold so we are back going 2-3 times per week. I need to keep him going every week or two after we get it back so that we don't go backwards with it.
These two sweet boys make this mama proud!! Love them to pieces!
We spent Mother's Day at my sister's house and the boys enjoyed the pool. Its getting pretty hot here so the water was great.
With my mom and sister. And for those of you curious.....we are not twins. I had several people on FB message me to ask if we are twins. Nope, just look alike! And I'm sure she loves that question considering she is older.
A new door mat that my sister got from her kiddos. They are planning to build a new home soon so this will go perfectly at their new house.
All my peeps!
Saw this on Fb the other day and got a chuckle. So true though!!
Today, Hudson had his 8th grade awards day and graduation. Officially graduating from middle school. I just can't believe he will be in high school next year.
So proud of you Hudson. Love you so much!!










No comments:
Post a Comment