Saturday, May 27, 2017

Graduation and Girl Weekend

This guy graduated from 5th grade on Thursday.  He looks so grown up and handsome.

Accepting his awards.



The ceremony was precious.  They let each student choose their favorite scripture and then they each got to read it to us.  I totally didn't expect that and I started bawling as I listened to these precious kids speak truth to the crowd. I completely love our school!

At the very end, all the 5th grade teachers pulled out a fidget spinner and started spinning and acting silly....much like those kids do in class I am sure.  It was hilarious.



With some sweet friends!

Afterwards, several of the kids headed to Dave and Busters to celebrate.

We got there a little early so they played in the parking lot.  They were not excited one bit, huh?


Thursday afternoon, one of my BFF's from college came to stay with us.  We met for dinner/drinks at Uncle Julios and did a little shopping.

Friday morning, we took the boys to school (last day!!) and headed into Southlake for lunch, manis and pedis and more shopping.


Then it was dinner and a movie and Keller Moviehouse and Eatery.



My favorite find during our shopping trip.

Such a fun and much needed girl time.  Amy (aka: Gim) lives near Austin so we just don't get to see each other as much as we would like.  Shout out to our hubbies that held down the fort and took care of kids so that we could play!!

No comments: