This guy has been making some cute things with Legos lately. He uses this site and it walks him through step-by-step on how to make it.
Eiffel Tower
My kombucha fermented for several days and then I bottled it up. I decided to experiment with different fresh fruits to see which flavor I like. I cut up fresh strawberries, blueberries, peach, and pineapple. I left one unflavored to see how that tastes. I let it do the second fermentation for a couple days and then put them in the fridge.
I drank the pineapple yesterday and it was so good!!
I was out shopping the other day and made my way into Anthropologie. I found this little lavender garden kit and the entire store was 20% off. Excited to see if I can actually get it to grow.
I've managed to keep my flowers alive. They are thickening up and look so pretty!
And my little lemon tree has some blooms already. I'm going to freak out if/when a lemon shows up.
Last week we got a call from the city and apparently our builder didn't keep a certain pipe exposed (wow, think of that) so they had to come and tear up part of our sidewalk to find it. So the front of our house currently looks like this. Good grief. And we are still not completely finished with everything on the inside. :/
#neveragain
#neveragain
On Tuesday morning, Hudson had to be at the airport at 4am. His class took a trip to DC/New York and he comes home late tonight. I encouraged him to please take some good pictures and that this is a trip of a lifetime. This week, I've received 2 pictures from him. Two.
#1. His text read "MOM. DONAL TRUMPS SON IS HERE!"
#2: "LUNCH"
Out of all the places they have visited........and let me tell you, their schedule was PACKED, this is what I got. I'm trying to convince myself that he is just saving all the good ones to show us in person. But I know better! Such a stinker!
So, I'm thankful for a few friends that somehow managed to get these pictures. I am so happy for him and hope he's having a blast!
They got all dressed up to see Aladdin on Broadway last night!
While he's been gone, we gave his room a little makeover. We sold his twin trundle bed and upgraded him to a larger one. This 6ft+ kid was hanging off so it was definitely time for more space. He was tired of the lodge theme from our other house so we decided on a simple "Video/electronics" theme for him. He got a new bedspread and I ordered this vinyl for his wall.......
And these canvases for the other wall..... He still needs a new lamp and some other things but at least we have a start.
I saw this on Facebook this morning and it made me laugh.
Hope all you moms have a wonderful Mother's Day tomorrow!
























No comments:
Post a Comment