Wednesday, December 21, 2016

No Pictures

Last Thursday, we attended a Christmas musical at our church.  It was a big production.  Very cute!

Both of my boys had early release last Friday.  Hudson had finals and Cooper had his last Christmas party.  Next year in middle school they don't have parties anymore.  I'm pretty sure he wants to stay in 5th grade forever!  Here is Cooper and his friend, Colton.

Back in high school I used to wear big earrings.  One day, I was at a pep rally after school and one of my friends put her arm around my shoulder, accidentally caught my hair and dangle earring, and pulled them down. My ear lobe tore pretty good and that ended my "dangle" earring era.  For years and years, I've mostly just worn studs or earrings with a post.  A couple of weeks ago, my dad asked me what I wanted for my birthday.  I asked for a Kendra Scott necklace and he wanted to get the matching earrings too.  I stumbled on these and decided to order them.  Friends, they are amazing!  They keep my lobes from sagging and hold the earring up high.  So excited!


On Friday night, we had Christmas dinner with Jason's dad.  And I took zero pictures.  Cooper got this destiny set that he's been asking for.  We got home late that night and the next morning he told me that he stayed up until 4:30 am putting it all together.  Crazy kid!

Brick and stone are almost done.  This isn't exactly the color we thought we were getting but the brick guys ensure us that once they spray that stuff on it and clean everything up that it will be what we originally picked.  We shall see!




On Saturday, we went to Shawn's parents for Christmas.  And once again......no pictures.  I mean, these don't even count.  This will go down as the laziest Christmas ever for me!



On Sunday, we took the boys to Jason's step-mom's house.  These kids are getting so big!  And Hudson has officially passed all of them up on height.

They spent the night with her.  They ate Mexican food, hung out, decorated ornaments and played some games.


Back at our house, Shawn and I had a nice dinner out and then came home to watch Christmas Vacation.  (my request)

Monday night, I got a text from my sweet friend, Tori.  She wanted to meet for dinner and to talk.....which was great because she also happens to be our salesperson for our new house. So we usually only talk about that.  I love getting to hang out and talk about something OTHER than my house.

Last night, we took the boys to see Rogue One.  They all liked it.  It was just okay for me.

No comments: