Friday, December 9, 2016

Happy Friday!

I feel like we've been in the painting and staining stage forever......the weather this week has been super cold and its taking a really long time for everything to dry.


Our handrail got installed the other day......

I'm excited to see how the stain pops against the paint color.  It's been wrapped up though so we haven't been able to see it.  I've had some dreams lately that all our colors turn out wrong and everything looks horrible.  Ha!  I'm sure this is normal.  We picked a lot of our selections from tiny samples and then just prayed it all comes together and works.  Next week should be the real start to all of that.  We are scheduled for granite/sink install on Monday and our tile work should start on Tues.

I have no idea how these poor guys work like this.  We have honestly avoided the house most of this week because the fumes are so strong.  Bless them!

On Tuesday  morning, I left my house at 8:30am without a single gift purchased.  My goal was to come back and be 100% finished.  And I did it!  I will say that this year was pretty easy though since most of our family asked for gift cards but either way, I'm so relieved to be finished.



Sometimes I get on my phone and see random things like this that one of my boys have searched up.....

I went into Cooper's room to put some laundry away and saw these 2 pictures on his dart board.  Glad to see that "Cooper & Ryan Rule the World."  So funny!

I think my little guy has a gift of drawing.

At Christmas time,  White Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn is one of my favorite things to make.  My sister-in-law brought this bag of popcorn to my sister's house for Thanksgiving and we didn't open it.  She sent it home with us and last night we opened it up.  Ya'll, its sooo good.  Wonder if I just dump this into a bowl if anyone would know it's not mine?  

December 1, our elf returns to our house.  I always dread trying to come up with simple ideas but seeing Cooper look for him each morning is worth it.  I just hope he doesn't compare stories at school and realize that his mom isn't that creative.  


Bean Boozled is one of my boys favorite games.  He loved this one!



That time that you ask your husband to move the elf and you give him no instruction on what to do?  Yea, he's "napping."  All I can say is Thank God for Moms!!!




Happy Friday!

No comments: