Brick is still coming along.......
They started on the stone yesterday but it was hard to get a picture since they have all their scaffolding everywhere. I'll share when its finished.
We had our "tile walk" yesterday and went over specifics for our showers and back splashes. They prepped and scrubbed the floor and then started tile in the laundry room.
Most of our lighting is in now. They have been working on all the can lights and finally most of our fixtures went up. We are waiting on 2 more to show up. I am loving all of them so far. Unfortunately, I take a picture and then look at it and think "that doesn't look good at all" so I have decided not to share any more until the house is finished and probably even decorated. This is my foyer light though......
When I say that our house is trashed........I mean, our house is TRASHED. After each trade comes through they always do a good clean but we have brickers, electricians, tile people, and sometimes painters inside. I know all this will get cleaned up but its really gross right now. 

A sneak peak at our granite. Everything was cleaned off and wiped down and then that plastic protective sheet was laid down. Now the counters are covered in dust and tools......so yea, we won't be seeing pretty granite any time soon.
Cronko is still busy at our house.
Cooper is my responsible child. However, he has lately been a little lazy with some of his school work. So Cronko left him a little reminder.......and Cooper told me that morning that is kind of hurt his feelings!
I have learned that this kid's love language is "time together" and most recently, playing games. I was dog tired last night but I knew my guy needed some attention. So we played Stix and Stones for a bit before bed. Just love this kid!












No comments:
Post a Comment