Monday, May 2, 2016

Spring Cleaning and Wine Walks......

Building a new house means its time to get your current one ready to sell.  My goal is to take 1 room per  week and give it a good overhaul and spring cleaning.  I started last week in Hudson's room.  His closet looked just like the room on that show called Hoarders.  It was bad and I'm mad at myself for not getting a before picture.  Here is a picture once I pulled most of it out and started sorting through it.  I donated a TON and had several bags full of trash to toss out.

He can actually get to his clothes now.

We had a few big storms last week.  I love to use oils on my dog and on us.  A drop of Peace and Calming in my hands.....then I just gave him a good rub down and he was chill the rest of the evening.

A month or so ago at Cooper's school carnival, we won the "Craft time with Mrs. L" at the silent auction.  Last Thursday, Cooper stayed after school to make a craft with his teacher.  This was perfect because he loves art.  He made this sweet flower picture board for me.


Cooper and I finished another puzzle.  We have a lot of fun doing these together!

We are currently caught up.......which means I need to find another puzzle at the store this week so we can start a new one. :)

On Saturday, sweet boy and I went to the Wine Walk with some family.

The guys showed up looking like Twinkies.

Grabbing lunch before we start.

Love this bunch.

The weather was awesome.......last year it was miserably hot.  It was cloudy and cool and so much more enjoyable.

Last year, Julie and I found a bubbly almond wine that we loved.  We searched high and low for the booth this year and we finally found it!  Yum!!!

Until next year........

No comments: