Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Life Lately

Last week, I met up with my sweet friend from college.  Laura and her hubby just adopted their 5th child (they have 3 biological and have now adopted 2) and I was needing to meet this sweet boy and also catch up with his mama.  We met at our usual Chili's and then did some shopping.

Sweet Knox.  He was so good.

Getting my baby fix.

My three boys got me some pretty flowers for Mother's Day.

One of the best gifts though was eating breakfast while this guy did all the laundry!

Mother's Day morning goodies.

I had a dr appt on Monday so Shawn and I went to Leander on Sunday evening and stayed with Jason and Amy so that we would be there for our morning appts.  They took us to a YUMMY restaurant called Hopdoddy.  Organic/local food.  Homemade gluten free buns.  It was awesome.

Love her!

Yesterday, Hudson got his braces off.   These days, he hates having his picture taken. I had to beg and bribe for this one and he was not thrilled.  

Looks great!

Yesterday we met with the brick and stone guy and made our selections.  I'm getting excited!

Then today, we had our first 3 hour appt at the design center.  It was  LOT and we are both so drained.  It was fun.....but we ran over time and are still behind in our selections.  We had to pick some big/important stuff today- wood floor and stain, kitchen cabinets, granite, back splash, tile, etc.... We go back in a couple weeks for our second appt.  We plan to go one time in between by ourselves to look at it all again.  Thankfully we have very similar taste but its still pretty stressful.

Cooper finished another puzzle this weekend.  This kid is getting fast!

No comments: