Monday, May 16, 2016

Birthday and Quick Road Trip

I was long overdue for a manicure and pedicure so last week, I took a couple hours and pampered myself.  I love taking my YL lotion and having them use that instead of the lotion they use.  This one is safe and non-toxic.

Good spring color!

So this probably won't be funny to anyone else but I want to document this for me.  As I've mentioned before......this guy is a talker.  As in, he NEVER STOPS TALKING.  And if he hears YOU talking and he didn't catch the conversation, he will say "wait, what?'  Its hilarious.  So the other day when I saw this shirt, I just had to get it for him.

On Friday, I took a quick little road trip up to Edmond, Oklahoma to help teach an all day class for my team up there.  I left pretty early on Friday but I still had THIS to get through.  Sheesh!

On Saturday, this group of ladies put together an AMAZING day full of classes and Make and Takes.  It was amazing.




Teaching our people how to use essential oils and make safe products for their families.


My sweet friend, Jill.  She and I did all the presenting this day and what is funny is that she and I are both huge introverts that do NOT like public speaking.  We slathered ourselves with oils and managed to get through the day and have a great time.


So thankful for these new friendships.

Yesterday was my mom's birthday so we met at Pappasito's for lunch.

Grammy with her grand kids.

Cooper being silly......

.....wonder where he learned that from?

No comments: