Monday, July 22, 2013

About Me


Don't forget to enter the RosiePosie notepad giveaway.  Go here and leave your comment.  Winner will be announced on Wednesday.

***************************
This week I am participating in Jenna's commenting challenge.  Thought it might be fun to meet some other bloggers :)

Today's topic is "All About Me."  I do have an All About Me link that you can read here.  And to hear about Jason's story, you can go here.  I decided to just include links so that I am not repetitive in my information.  Most people are curious about our journey and want to start at the beginning.  Sometimes I even go back and read posts from those first few months.  It's great to see how far I've come, how much stronger I've become and how much I relied on the Lord to get me through it.  I still do.

Thanks for stopping by and learning about our little family!!

**************************************************************
Last week the boys took a trip to the dentist.  Hudson has his first ortho appt in a few weeks and I'm so curious if braces are in his near future.
I swear the ice cream truck comes by our house every. single. day.  This is quite annoying because every single day they ask and every single day I say no.  I've admitted to being a sugar natzi.....but don't feel too bad for my boys.  They get enough goodies at birthday parties, trips to see grandma, etc.......  However, I did cave one day last week and they were thrilled.  And I promise they enjoyed and savoured that ice cream since it's not something they get every day!
We finally got around to watching Despicable Me 2 in the theaters yesterday.  Super cute!

Have a good day!!

10 comments:

Linds said...

found you through Jenna's commenting challenge. Hi from another boy momma! Your boys are adorable!

Karen L. said...

Thanks for the little reminder of how you are getting through and thriving in your family's life together. My favorite "go to" verse is, "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." Phil. 4:13. I can see that is also true of you, despite the fact that it is still hard at times. Fun to see your boys smiling and having fun with you (and Shawn) this summer! Blessings to you all.

Merrill said...

Ah, the ice cream truck...fortunately we live in the very back of our neighborhood and he never drives all the way back here! ;)

Laura said...

Hi! I'm visiting from Jenna's blog linky thingy. I took my daughter to see Despicable Me a few weeks ago, and I must admit, I wasn't looking forward to it {I hadn't seen the first one}, but it really was a cute movie.

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Brittney said...

Visiting from Jenna's challenge! Your boys are so cute! I just have to say that I think your family is amazing. And your choice in baby names is fantastic (I've got a Hudson, too).

Laura said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!! I'm sooo bummed. It's a BOY!!

Karmen said...

Thanks for stopping by My blog.I am sorry to read about your husband. Your boys are adorable and so lucky to have you as their mom.

Kristi said...

Oh wow... I'm so glad that I found your blog. You are so strong to have gone through losing Jason, and then finding Shawn. I'm definitely going to have to start from the beginning.

Unknown said...

Hey! I am new to blogging and found your blog through the commenting challenge. I browsed through your page briefly and plan to look at it more. The tribute to your late husband was heart warming and touching! You seem sweet and genuine. :) It takes a lot of faith and courage to write about difficult times in our lives. You never know the lives you are impacting.

I wanted to say you have a cute blog layout too!

-Hannah

Jenna said...

Stopping by from Jenna's. So nice to "meet" you! Reading Jason's story was incredibly heartbreaking. I am so sorry for your loss. Praise the Lord for Shawn and the daddy he is to your sweet boys!