Friday, July 26, 2013

Day 5: Favorite Recipes


Today is the final day of Jenna's challenge.  Today is all about our favorite recipes.

I have lots of favorite recipes but the one I think I've shared the most is my crockpot lasagna recipe.  I'm not a huge fan of the crockpot (I'm pretty picky about what I'll make and eat from one) but this one tastes great and is easy to make!

My favorite soup recipes are probably this baked potato soup, this tomato basil soup, and this chicken tortilla soup.  Oh goodness.....just thinking about these makes me dream of cooler days!

My family really likes this mac and cheese and this crockpot cashew chicken,

What are some of your favorite recipes?

************************************************************
If you have not entered the Trash Can/Car Caddy giveaway then click here to do so.  Winner will be announced on Monday!

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I am so glad you posted a Tomato Basil Soup recipe! I've been looking for one. Hope you have a great weekend!

Sandy said...

Yum! Off to check out your recipes now! :)

AfGolden said...

I'm so ready for fall so we can have soups! lol!