Monday, March 6, 2017

Crazy Busy

Not much new to report although life has been super duper busy.  I haven't taken many pictures but trust me....lots going on.

We ran by the house last week and saw these guys in our front yard.



There really is so much I could write about this whole house building process.  I hesitate to do that because it is 99% negative. That's right, this process has been horrible.  Stressful, frustrating, exhausting, etc.....and I honestly am not sure its worth replaying in my mind in order to document it. I use this blog as a "scrapbook" of our lives and one day I hope my boys can look back and read my stories. This is one area that is probably best just generalizing instead of giving all the crazy details. 

Good news.....we close and move this Friday!!!



Yesterday, one of Shawn's good friends got married.  We are happy for Curt and LaShelle!

2 comments:

Shantelle said...

Jennifer, my name is Shantelle Avery. I found your blog through a mutual friend and wanted to reach out to you.

I have been struggling with depression and anxiety for the last 4 years and now I have just been diagnosed with rapid cycling bipolar II disorder. Finding joy is a battle I fight every day, but I know that it is possible to find joy, even in the darkest situations. I know that my battle is not unique in its difficulty, and that everyone has a battle to fight that makes finding joy a challenge. As a result of my desire to find joy and to spread joy, I have created a project called “That We Might Have Joy” which focuses on finding JOY through our trials. I thought of you, because of the incredible inspiration you are through your faith and JOY in your journey, and I was wondering if you would be interested in helping with this project.

If you are, there are only a few simple steps:

1. Write a brief explanation of a difficult trial/challenge you have experienced.
2. Answer the question: How have you found joy through this challenge?
3. Send me a picture (mea11004@byui.edu) that we can include with your story (unless you want to keep it anonymous).

That’s it! Within a few days, your story will be featured on the blog: findingjoythroughdepression.blogspot.com and you will have the opportunity to help others find joy through their trials.

To read more about this project, visit http://findingjoythroughdepression.blogspot.com/2016/11/that-we-might-have-joy.html
Thank you!

Jennifer said...

Interested in this but needs to be a bit down the road. Barely keeping my head above water right now! ;)