Last week we got sidewalks and a driveway!
It was really neat to watch how they do this.
Coopie still learning some basketball.....
Went to a funeral for a friend last week. Unexpected. Too young. So hard to see my friends hurting. It felt really weird to wear a Star Wars shirt to a funeral but I know that C would have loved it.
As much as I don't love this apartment....I do love working and seeing this view.
They started and completed our fences this past week.
They started and finished scraping and staining our wood floors.
Shawn and I went to market on Friday to start shopping for the house. This is a sneak peak of the table we bought....
.....and some of the fabrics for the kitchen area.
Saw this on Facebook the other day and cracked up!!
Last night we took the boys to eat Hibachi at a new-to-us restaurant close by.

















2 comments:
You're right. C would have completely loved it. Thank you, friend. Finding some sort of comfort in your words from the past and hope in your words in the present. Love you.
Love you! I was going to suggest that you start back on my post when Jason died and read from there. Wasn't sure if you were ready for that yet or not.....
Post a Comment