Our front door is unwrapped and the glass was installed. Its so pretty!
Barn doors are getting installed
Our flower beds were started.....
Starting to look pretty on the outside. :)
The landscaping company did a great job.
Waiting to add a few more shrubs in this middle area...had to put a french drain box in first.
Cooper scored his first basket on Saturday. He was so excited. He looked my way and had the biggest smile on his face as he ran down to the other side of the court. I may have screamed just a little.
Most days, raising a teenager is hard. But when I get a text like this, I realize there is a soft/lovable boy inside that stinky shell of a boy!
In the fall, Cooper told us that he feels that he is "outgrowing" Chuck E Cheese. He said he wanted to go one more time before he's done for good. We were so busy with the holidays and moving that I told him we would need to wait a bit to go. The boys had off yesterday so he and I had a date day and had a blast! He was so sweet and sentimental....he would go to specific machines and say "remember when I was little and we played this together?" Melt my heart. Love this stinker so much!
This made me laugh. So true!















1 comment:
Beautiful brick home! Enjoy! Aww they grow up so fast! My kids and I are always reminiscing. Remember when? remember this? Oh the memories. Best Always to you and the kids.
Post a Comment