Sunday, October 1, 2017

Supporting your Body this Fall

Alrighty friends.......I am seeing a TON of people on Facebook that are sick or have sick kids.  Welcome to Fall 2017.  😏

What if I told you that I had a way to support your body and boost your immune system so that you were getting sick less often?  Would you be interested?

Essential Oils are everywhere these days.  I could write an entire blog post about how all oils are not created equal.  When you go to Walmart and buy a $4 bottle of lavender oil.....that is exactly what you are getting.  A bottle of $4 junk that has pretty much zero health benefits.  It may smell good.......although most of the synthetic lavender on the market smells horrible, in my opinion.  I'm all about finding good deals but you totally get what you pay for.

What if I told you that there is an oil collection that is top notch, 100% what it says it is, and it will do some pretty awesome and amazing things for your health?  I'm making zero health claims and will never guarantee that oils will cure or treat specific things.  But these oils WILL and DO support your body so that it can work optimally the way God designed it to.

My passion the last 3 years has been to share Young Living with my family and friends.  Our team has grown to almost 7000 people.  7000 families that have said "yes" to these little bottles of goodness.  When you order from me, I don't just show you how to get them for yourself.  Nope, but many people do just that.  Tell you to order them but then do not stick around to help you out.

I send you reference materials that tell you exactly how to use the oils for different situations you may be dealing with.  I touch base with you.  I offer to call you if that is helpful.  I give you suggestions on what to do when that kit first shows up at your house.  I plug you into our private FB group so that you have ongoing education and a place to ask questions.  You join our oily tribe and we are here for you.  Always.

If you've been on the fence about essential oils then this is your time.  I am offering $25 back on this Premium Starter Kit.  I'll send you a check when I mail the reference materials and other goodies/samples to you.  Please email me with any questions or go ahead and grab a kit for yourself and I'll shoot you a message once I see that you have.  It will be THE best decision you make for your family's health.

To order, go to https://youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/start

Click on “Register Now”

Member is pre-selected so that you receive the 24% wholesale pricing.

Select “I was referred by a Young Living member, and I have his or her member number.”

Enter my member number 1497619 into Sponsor ID & Enroller ID.

Be sure the “Premium Starter Kit” is selected and choose your diffuser. (The Home diffuser or dewdrop are our most popular, and is $160)

Fill in your personal information, Agree to terms. Click Agree & Continue.

You can add additional items to your cart by clicking "add to cart."

Select Shipping Information.

Enter Payment Information.
Complete Purchase & You are FINISHED!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hi Jennifer! I have follow d your blog for a while now. I hope you are doing well and will return to blogging soon!