This guy is having fun with baseball. Still has a way to go with his skills but he's enjoying himself and that is all I can ask for!
Last week, we had our first 8pm game on a school night. Week day games equals a very tired boy the next day. Cooper is my morning kid. He jumps out of bed easily and with a smile on his face. I knew he was tired when I had to go back in 3 more times to get him up.
Speaking of baseball.....I have been using my Young Living products on his white baseball pants. We don't use any "Shout" type products or chemicals so I rely on my natural stuff. Working good so far!
Last Friday, I made my way to the Houston area to teach some Young Living classes. I always try to be prepared in the car because its nearly impossible to find real "food" along the way. (without stopping for a full meal) So I run by my favorite local juice bar and pick up some healthy snacks.
I always see some weird people on my drives. This guy had his leg out the window for a very long time. I have no idea how his leg didn't fall asleep.
Yummy dinners!
So if you have listened to the news at all then you have heard about all the crazy floods in Houston. Yea, I got stuck in all that!
I wasn't able to leave on Monday like I planned. Most of the roads around me were shut down and I was stuck in my hotel. A hotel that does not have a restaurant so this was the only food I could get. Fun times.
There was a small break in the rain on Tuesday morning so I took my chances and got out of town without any problems. On my way back, I needed gas and a restroom break......so I pulled into my first Buc-ee's.
Rows and rows of clean restrooms.
I wish I had taken more pictures of the awesome ladies I got to hang out with over the weekend. These are 2 great leaders on my team......Miriam and Rhonda......that are loving Young Living and they are sharing it with all their family and friends.















No comments:
Post a Comment