Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Happy Halloween

I've said it before but Halloween just isn't as fun when your kids start picking out their own costumes.  
Really?  I have no words.

A zombie and a phantom.


Cooper still wasn't a 100% so we didn't go to as many houses this year.  Which is fine with me.  The less candy in our house, the better.

I loved listening to them say "thank you" and "have a good night."



The neighbor kind of freaked them out.  And this guy made them come right up to him in order to get candy.  They did it but they were definitely hesitant.

Every year, we dump both bags into the middle of the table.  And then we all pig out.  But since Cooper was still not great, he picked 2 pieces and we put it up.

That night, we got home and Cooper had put his mask over my diffuser......which was funny because the mist was coming out of its eye.  Silly boy!

No comments: