Monday, March 16, 2015

Las Vegas

I got invited to attend a Young Living/Oola conference in Las Vegas last week.  The conference was a bit about oils but a LOT about balance (balancing the 7 main areas of life)  It was awesome.

I had my very own room at the Hard Rock Hotel.


My view at lunch while I "worked."


Doing a little sight seeing.....


We saw this awesome show.  If you are in Vegas then I highly recommend it.


Getting to know some new friends.



I always travel with my diffuser and oils.  I diffuse and spray everything down (remotes, door knobs, my sheets, etc.....)


One of our conference days, we got a private concert from Danny Gokey.  It was great.  And his story is bittersweet, much like mine.  He lost his wife in 2008 after complications of a heart surgery.  He is remarried with 2 kids.  I love seeing how God works in the lives of those that put their full trust in Him.

Super sweet guy!


If you don't have this book, get it.  You can find the Kindle version even cheaper.  This book helps you gain balance in the 7 areas of life.  I discovered that I am WAY out of balance.

Oola and Young Living have partnered together and there are 7 oils now to help enhance those key areas.....



We got to "play" while there too.  Catered even in the penthouse suite of the Hard Rock.  This is where Real World Las Vegas was filmed.  We are sitting in the bathtub.....can you see this amazing view?  There was a bowling alley in the suite too!

View from  my room.


The last night there, we took a limo tour of the city.




Picture by the famous LV sign.....


So so blessed to "work" for a company that allows me the financial freedom and flexibility to participate in trips like this :)

No comments: