What can I say? Now that I've figured this video thing out I guess I'm a bit addicted to it.
Anyone out there have kids that watch Fanboy & Chum Chum? My boys stumbled on it a couple of weeks ago and they LOVE it. Jason and I think it's funny because it usually has some sort of adult humor or imitation of a well known movie. It's clean, so that's the best part for me. Unless you count the "Precious Pig" episode..... and that's another story! (let's just say that there was a ton of tooting going on and howling from all 3 of my boys, husband included! They kept rewinding it. ) I must admit that the opening song is pretty catchy and it's hilarious to watch the boys dance to it.
Here is a quick interivew with Hudson. See what I mean? .......always electricity and cords on the brain!
3 comments:
too funny! The dancing is great....the interview....man he is so serious, LOL! Don't forget the batteries mom!
seriously, funny! :)
I friend of mine told me about this blog video and well it truly made my day. The goal for this main title was to allow kids to have fun and enjoy being kids. I hope you all keep on watching and enjoy the show.
All the best,
Eric Robles
Creator of Fanboy and Chum Chum
Post a Comment