Hudson's arm grew quite tired in a short amount of time so guess who was privileged to finish the task?
Let's just say that this project was not designed for someone like me who HATES chalk on their hands. I'm also surprised that my arm still functions considering I spent 30+ minutes sawing away into a rock with nothing more than a wooden dowel.
We had a good time though and it gave us a chance to talk about fossils and dinosaurs.
********************************************************************************
We've been so proud of Hudson lately and his desire to ride his big wheel. I've blogged about it before about how he would never ride his bike. I think being up so high just scared him. This is a perfect way for him to learn the movements of riding and eventually we can graduate to a big bike.
When Jason was putting the big wheel together, Hudson was adamant that he put all the "dials"
on one side. Silly boy!
***********************************************************************************
This morning Hudson lost another tooth! That makes # 6 and he currently has 4 teeth missing.
***********************************************************************************
This morning we built the world's tallest marble run (okay, so probably not the world's tallest but the tallest in Cooper's world)
And we worked just about every board and jigsaw puzzle we own.
7 comments:
You do indeed have the best job! I can't believe another tooth is gone. The Tooth Fairy is going to go broke on that boy!
We are blessed. Thanks for the reminder. I needed that today! Your boys are blessed to have you as their mom. :)
you said it quite well. I love the photos!
I agree the days seem long sometimes but it seems like yesterday I was sitting on the couch nursing. I also agree with...this is the best job ever. SOmetimes I get so busy and have to remind myself stop, play, read a book and enjoy! Thanks for the encouragment.
What a wonderful science lesson...this from a retired science teacher. Way to go mom!
they do make even the hard days worth it!
I agree! Great post! Gracie just lost her 1st tooth last week. They do grow up so fast! :)
Post a Comment