(this morning I discovered that I have no idea how to copy and paste a picture into my blog post. New computer.....technically challenged owner. Guess I need a tutorial this weekend from sweet boy. So instead, you just get links today!)
I've heard a lot about these water systems lately and I'm really interested in getting one. A long time ago, I started looking into Reverse Osmosis systems and then I never took the plunge. Anyone out there have this system and have any feedback?
2. I am wanting a good quality + comfortable nude/light tan colored flat. I noticed these and these and these while doing a quick search online. Anyone have a great shoe that they recently purchased?
Okay, this no picture thing is bugging me. I think I will hold off on posting more FF until I can figure out how to add pictures. Stay tuned! :)
1. My co teacher and I were sitting in the hall waiting for our class when one of our students from last year walked by. She saw us and her entire face lit up. In a high pitched voice, she shrieked "I'm finally a grown up now!! I'm 4 and a half!!"
So stinkin' cute!!
2. I want to formally apologize to any former preschool teachers in the years past if I ever sent cupcakes to school to celebrate one of my boys birthdays (even though I'm pretty sure I mostly sent in cookies for the kids) After our experience on Tuesday, it's quite clear to me that very few 3 year olds can successfully eat a cupcake without wearing half of it on their face and hands. Seriously, we had kids with icing up to their elbows. What a mess but quite funny to watch!
3. A friend of mine has a daughter in my class this year. My friend texted me several minutes after picking her daughter up from school to let me know about a conversation they had just had.
Angie: "so, what letter did you learn today?
Margo: "buh, buh....A"
Hmmm, teacher fail moment.
4. I'm quite confident that coloring is almost a lost art. Most kids hate it. I think with all the technology and battery operated toys and gadgets these days that kids have very little exposure to coloring. It's very rare that I see a child that loves to color.
5. Yesterday, I:
* was told "NO"
* was told "I DON'T WANT TO!"
* and slapped hard on the back
........all by 3 different kids. Just a tiny glimpse of what my day looked like. Whew!
6. Pretty sure that skipping that mani this week was a good idea. It's not unusual to find paint, markers, and sharpie marks all over my body and even clothes sometimes.
(and is it just me or do my hands look unusually wrinkly?)
7. Tip #417.....if you are going to send in special treats or drinks/juice for the class- PLEASE send in all the same. If you send 10 brown cupcakes and 4 blue ones.....guess what? They ALL are going to want the blue. And considering that #2 on this list is about to happen, I am already gearing up for an icing explosion.....so I don't have the time or energy to figure out which kids get blue and which get brown. So please do your teacher a favor and make them all identical. They will love you for it!
Have a great weekend!