I'm not usually one to get all serious about the New Years Resolution thing. I normally do the "I really need to get better about exercising and eating healthy" reminder in my mind.
On Christmas Day, a few of us were sitting around and talking and I mentioned that I wanted to create a Bucket List. My SIL encouraged me to write down all the neat/fun things I've done and then make a list of things I want to do or places I want to visit. So instead of a NY resolution list......I am doing more of a bucket list. I didn't spend a ton of time on it and I'm sure I will add things along the way.
1. Stay in an Igloo/Ice hotel- Shawn thinks I've absolutely lost my mind. He has no idea why I would want to pay to freeze at night but something about this interests me. I'm all about unique hotels!
2. Go on an African safari
3. Visit Mount Rushmore
4. sleep in a wigwam- see...I am weird!!
5. Ride a camel
6. Run a 5k
7. Learn to knit
8. Go to Martha's Vineyard
9. Ride the train in Whistler
10. Take photography classes
11. Photograph the covered bridges in the northeast
12. Spend a weekend in a treehouse hotel (there are cool ones in Arkansas, Oregon, Costa Rica, etc....)
13. Visit Niagra Falls
14. Go to Napa, Maine, Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, and Spain. Not all at once, of course.
15. See a Cirque du Soleil show
16. Backpack in Europe
17. Hike at Glacier National Park
18. Learn to play tennis
19. Ride a dune buggy through the desert (of course the Sahara sounds cool but this may be more doable)
20. Visit Auschwitz
21. Go island hopping in the Caribbean
22. Visit all 50 states
23. Learn to make pasta
24. Make a quilt
25. Own a vacation home
26. Write a children's book
27. Take a cooking class
28. Spend the night in a castle in England
Do you make New Years Resolutions? If so, what are they?
Or, do you have a bucket list? Anything cool on your list?